Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring is almost here...

Welcome to LadyBrook Designs Studio Blog! With encouragement from BoC (Beads of Clay) members, I am going to share with you my journey with making my LadyBrook Beads & Jewelry designs... somewhere the road forked and I chose this path...more like it chose me! At present, my studio is & has been the basement, now it is time I get it out in the light...an old garage we had (how it lasted this long is mystery!) has been taken down by my wonderful husband Bob, and my new studio will be in its place!!! I am so excited!! I will be happy to post photos as we go along making my dream ...reality!!! So much is happening in the bead clay world...a new website for Clay Artists has been launched but will have more artists up and running by April 1st....Yes, including me!! the side is Fired Clay Artists! It is a great group of dedicated clay artisans...and I am so very happy to be part of it! Well, I need to go and glaze pendants & beads....
Christine

No comments: