Thursday, August 2, 2018

New Website  & back in the Studio...

Time does fly!  Last year was kind of health bust for me... into this year, but I continue to tinker in the studio, not at the pace I used to.  I am so enjoying the Kumihimo beading & designs with seed beads and of my clay focal pendants and large beads.  Finding new purpose for old copper pipes... and it's not to scrap.... I cut them, clean them, kiln fire, then pickle the pieces then I cut them in shapes or hammer them in a disc die shapes, clean them up and put holes for dangles and ear wires and ready to torch enamel or kiln enamel...
Here's a pair I finished! I used my new Paragon purple Kiln! yeah! so exciting! my first time at sgraaffito!LOL!  practice! practice!   Hope your enjoying your day.   Good thoughts to you 😊

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These earrings are quite striking & interesting. Keep up the beautiful designs! Looking forward to your new creations!

ladybrook said...

Thank You!