Saturday, April 27, 2013

Moving my Blog ...

 
New Happy Bracelet
Wow, with so many places to show and tell.... I need to simplify, I am overwhelmed with all the places to bop!  It's exciting there's so much to read, see and explore...it's with indiemade and so easy to design and add and promote... I have been looking for an easier website than the one I had for years with Register.com ....just too hard for a non savvy computer person.

so, I am happy and thrilled with my new website and look forward to fill it with my creations and grow....

I recently designed a new website for my  Ladybrook Designs  that includes a shop of my original one of a kind jewelry, a blog, news, studio, store and about.... so it is all in one and connects to everything....FB, Flickr, google, and many other social places....

 Happy Happy Spring to everyone!  It is a new season....change, growth, renewal and adventures.....♥ Christine

No comments: