Friday, March 1, 2013

Going International...


All bagged up for the Bead Cruise..
With this global world we live in, I have now added shipping to Canada & International.  In my studio, I have been busy glazing beads, pendants & charms that I am so looking forward to get in the kiln!  This a year of change....Beads of Clay is going through what I know is great changes, over at Artisan Whimsy Melinda Orr and the team are gearing up for new and exciting plans!  So much going on!! Blooms of ideas!! You know Spring is about here!  Recently I became a sponsor & sent off beads & pendants to the Bead Cruise participants...I know they all had a blast!! and enjoying the wonderful memories, learned techniques in beading, made new friends & got lots of bead 'goodies' from all of us sponsors!  Studio is still a work in progress... but enjoying creating in my own space!
Well, back to the Studio and glazing... Happy First of March...go check out the First Friday Etsy  Art Walk! Great stuff!  Is your day coming in like a Lion?

No comments: