Thursday, December 2, 2010

December...

 Ladybrook hand-carved Porcelain focal bead with Sterling Silver Bali beads, Czech glass beads, handmade Sterling Silver wire hook & initialed Solid Brass heart dangle.

November has bid us farewell and here we are into December!  Time has taken wings!

Hope your Thanksgiving was filled with blessings & cheers & lots of turkey with all the fixins' !!   So much rain came down yesterday our big rock in the basement has a channel where when heavy rains come, the water makes a little stream ( a little Ladybrook ❤) right into the floor drain to outside.   Wish I was in my new studio...sigh...but will be soon, so in the meantime I had to bring all my clay & stuff back to the basement (arghhhhh! no room!!) and dealing with it!LOL!!  "it won't be long"  "it won't be long"!!!   I did manage to make some new snowflakes & pendants, which are over by the woodstove drying.  Will photo some pieces later & show.  There's so much going on  with Beads of Clay!! and  I was thrilled that my Empowered pendant was chosen along with sister clay Artisans for the Black Friday Giveaway!
http://beads-of-clay.blogspot.com/search/label/giveaway
 
The winner is Kristie Bowman!!!  Big Happy Congrats Kristie!!! Enjoy your treats!!!❤
check out her awesome jewelry designs here  http://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamsome
Will be exciting what she designs with her new winnings!!

Well, I have to get busy... much to do!!

                          ℒ⋰❤cs
Christine

No comments: