Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Getting Wired!



I am so into wire right now... of the electrical kind ! Our local friendly, patient, professional, courteous and innovative Electrician, Robert Hamm owner, High Falls Electric & son Rob Hamm are gems & a great team...not only expert Electricians, but so patiently working with me, sharing their expertise, answering all my questions & mostly making sure I am comfortable with the whole layout electrically where things will go...the kilns, vent fan, outlets (everywhere!), track lighting, spot lights, switches & all the details... & offered great ideas I did not even think of! They are not done yet, but it's great to see such progress! So, I just wanted to share where I am so far in the process! Even hubby Bob helped! In the Hudson Valley, Ulster County and in need of an experienced & professional Electrician, e-mail Robert Hamm rlhamm24@yahoo.com
we are so pleased with the neat work they do! So, as the studio progresses....

Daisy has become a Bead Dog! These are some of the beads bought at the bead show in NYC.
I love making jewelry with my Ladybrook beads & pendants and fashion them with natural stones, vintage glass & new Czech glass, crystals, Sterling Silver & solid Brass chains, beads & charms! Will post new work soon, I know, I keep saying that! So much is going on here studio wise, but also work, and the outside yard is need of attention and the rake keeps calling me!
Will be back soon... much to do!!
Bead Happy ~Create ~ Love~ Laugh~ Share
Sending light on your path with a touch of fairy dust!
Hugs ~