Friday, October 31, 2008


Happy Halloween to all....and wow! It has been a long time! I have been busy behind the scenes, planning and working on my new studio..Yes! it is really reality and not just a dream!! Most of my energy has been doing the studio and working....not much time for creating yet! Looking forward to getting the studio finished and in....it will be awhile yet, and I will keep posting here as we continue on...

In the meantime enjoy all the clay creations being made by my fellow and sister artisans! Check out http://www.boc.com/ http://www.firedclayartists.com/
Take care...keep beading ~ creating ~ playing

2 comments:

Marla James said...

You're Alive!!!! Show us more pics of the new studio!!!

Christine ~ ladybrookdesigns said...

Yes I am!! Sooo good to hear from you Marla!! Been living a very crazy life these past months...can't wait until it gets done!! Hope all is well with you and the gang!!! Looking forward to getting back in the swing soon and plant my roots in my new studio!!
Will show more pix! Hugs!