Thursday, April 5, 2007

Website about ready...

Whew! Much of my new LadyBrook Designs website is done! ...and happy & excited to have it done with Fired Clay Artists!!! Thanks so much to Marla James of Marla's Mud...our fearless leader!!!...as a group we are being launched in Beads 2007 next week!! I think the site looks fabulous and so many amazing clay bead & pottery artists!!! Anyway, much of my time has been devoted to this project!...and I am looking forward to getting my hands back busy in the clay...I have some great ideas I am excited to try...and will gladly post here & on my site as I go along..but do check my site for some of the new pendants that are from the kiln load below!
A touch of winter has come but will not be long....the daffodils are coming up, crocus blooming, such singing of birds!! I wish you blissings & a happy day!

3 comments:

melanie brooks said...

Your site looks great! I love the follow your dreams necklace! SO pretty...

Christine ~ ladybrookdesigns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine ~ ladybrookdesigns said...

HI Melanie!! went to fix a punctuation..and couln't get it back! still new at this blogging stuff...anyway, Warm thank you for your comments! I have more of the style & follow your dreams coming..